Tuesday, October 31, 2017

All Hallows' Eve!


Happy Halloween!


Well, another October is over, and we sent it out with some serious Viking style on the weekend at the annual Halloween Pub Crawl....



The costumes were fantastic!








A crew of about 35 of us dressed up and toured around Red Deer on Saturday night, wreaking havoc at several different establishments. I'm currently on day nine of my 1-in-10 year cold, so sadly we hopped off the party bus fairly early. But as per the Monday morning reports from others in the group, everyone had a pumpkin-smashing good time!

I haven't been this under the weather in ages, hence it has been a super low-key week for me. Hopefully I snap out of it soon, as we have tickets for some festivities in Canmore this upcoming weekend - Banff Film Fest and UFC 217. Plus I'd love to get outside for a hike, if it's not too snowy. At any rate, it will be fabulous to be in the mountains - I can't wait!

Cheers!





My (not 100% effective) arsenal.
Darn cold and flu season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o I loved your costumes. you guys always do it up good.
sorry you got the cold/flu. hope you recover fast and take care not to get it again. get lots of rest....
thanks for posting the pictures.
love you...mom